[Kolab-devel] Inbox view in Horde with Toltech

Thomas Black tsblack at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:58:15 CET 2008

Hi Guys

I have a question around viewing your inbox in Horde when making use
of the Toltech connector..

When using the connector you essentially have two Inbox's, your
traditional IMAP inbox that is used for new message delivery (via POP
using the connector), and then a new inbox that is kept in sync with
your Outlook PST folders using the connector.

Given this arrangement, how do you get a unified view of your inbox
from Horde? I tried logging into Horde and I see it still used my IMAP
inbox as the default inbox, although I know have a second inbox folder
which is obviously the folder that the connector keeps in sync with my
PST in outlook. New messages in 'old' inbox, old messages in 'new'
inbox.

Unfortunately this isn't very usable :( Given that most Kolab
instances out probably make use of the connector, how do you solve
this Horde problem? Is this still a bug with Horde?

Thanks

-Thomas