[Kolab-devel] I'm frustrated because my patches where not included in RC1

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Feb 6 14:45:06 CET 2008

* Alain Spineux <aspineux at gmail.com> [20080206 11:54]:
> The subject is lying, but catched your attention :-)
> I'm frustrated because I dont know _why_  they where not include in
> the next release.

The biggest issue here is time. Some critical issues showed during
the tests which needed to be solved first. There will be a 2.2-rc2,
so your patches have a good chance to go in.

> I thing someone from the Kolab Team should take actions about the existing
> roundup's issue at https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab !

Maybe you can help here by taking care of the many issues set to
'testing'? :)

> I'm ready to read carefully your comment.

You raise important points, but unfortunately I currently don't have
the time to comment on them in detail. Be assured that we value your
(and others') contributions.

Emanuel (who wrote the Kolab Server 2.2 operating manual) already
joined the team to help to improve the situation, so you might meet
him on the list or in the issue tracker soon.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998