[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server 2.2 Release Candidate 1 released

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:45:35 CET 2008

install-kolab.sh -i /tmp still dont work, not very malign to call
/kolab/lib/openpkg/shtool from inside the install script :-)

# ./install-kolab.sh -i /tmp

Kolab installation tag (TAG):       kolab
Kolab installation prefix (PREFIX): /kolab
Kolab version (KOLAB_VERSION):      2.2-rc1
Kolab user name (USER):             kolab
Kolab user base UID (KID):          19414
Kolab restricted UID (KID):         19415
Kolab non-priviledged UID (KID):    19416

./install-kolab.sh: line 296: /kolab/lib/openpkg/shtool: No such file
or directo

ry