[Kolab-devel] [issue2451] Insufficient information in kontact bug dialog

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Feb 5 14:54:22 CET 2008

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

kontact 3.5.8.enterprise.0.20080130.768402-kk1:

Kontact with two dimap accounts configured, both have a Calendar folder.
Server 1 was installed from scratch and only the users recreated, not the folders.

I wanted to change a recurring event on server 2 and used "Dissociate current
event". Now I'm offered "Choose the folder where you want to store this event"
(is this worth an extra issue? Shouldn't it be stored in the same folder?)

But before being able to choose the folder, I get the error dialog attached
which just says "INBOX/Calendar does not exist" with "URL: (unknown)", so I
don't know which of the two Calendar folders does not exists (I can only suspect
that it is the one on server 1).

Additionally I'm offered the following choices:
[Continue] [Cancel]
There is no indication about what the difference is between the two buttons.

After clicking on [Continue], the dialog reappears. After the second click, it
disappears and I can choose the calendar folders, still being offered both
INBOX/Calendar folders of servers 1 and 2.

assignedto: till
files: calendar-error.png
messages: 13600
nosy: bernhard, bh, ludwig, osterfeld, thomas, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Insufficient information in kontact bug dialog
topic: enterprise35, kde client