[Kolab-devel] [issue3283] web client: Document reasons for switching to LDAP auth instead of IMAP auth

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Sun Dec 21 22:55:48 CET 2008

Quoting Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

> Am Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008 23:29:18 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
>> Enough documentation?
>
> Yep.
>
>> I don't think this should go into the wiki but  correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> I should be put in a place where it can be found.
> The mailinglist archive is _not_ the best place for it.
> Actually there should be a web client implementation documentation
> or a php module implementation documentation where the consequences of such
> decisions are put down.

True. Horde is pretty complex in its configuration possibilities and I
should add more information about this in the wiki.

An implementation documentation might be possible but is really a lot
of work if it spans the whole "Kolab within Horde". A lot of general
Horde information would have to be included. I guess I could write a
whole book about it :)

Cheers,

Gunnar