[Kolab-devel] [issue3301] [Webclient] Freshl; y deleted calendar-folders still visible in calendar view

Sascha Wilde kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Dec 8 17:56:13 CET 2008

New submission from Sascha Wilde <wilde at intevation.de>:

After deleting a calendar folder the folder is still shown (and
selectable) in the calendar view (Organazing/Calendar).

This doesn't even change after using "Rebuild Folder Tree" or page
reloads.  Even the "Create Event" dialog still lists the folder as
possible calendar target, which (no surprise) leads to an error when
chosen.

The only way I found to refresh the calendar module is by logging out
and in.

This is with upcoming Kolab Server 2.2.1.

PS. Haven't tested anything besides calendar nut I strongly suspect
that there might be similar issue with other types of groupware
folders, too.

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 17993
nosy: bernhard, martin, thomas, till, wilde, wrobel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: [Webclient] Freshl;y deleted calendar-folders still visible in calendar view
topic: web client