[Kolab-devel] [issue3278] Filteraction to set a carboncopy (cc) reciepient.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Dec 1 11:47:44 CET 2008

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

We want to solve the use case to be able to send an
email with set identity, template and carbon copy recipient
via press of a button.

Missing for this is a filter action that set the carbon copy recipient
to be used if this emails is replied to automatically at least.
To be more useful I also hope that it will work, if it is manually
replied to.

Testcase:
* set up a filter that matches everything,
* make it manual with a keypress
* set filteractions for identity (which has a template)
* set filteraction for cc
* set a filter action for forwarding (with a button press) to a recipient
check that identity, template, cc: and to: is all used when pressing
the button on a selected email.
Kontact: 1.2.9 (enterprise35 20081121.887372)

assignedto: till
messages: 17849
nosy: bernhard, till
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Filteraction to set a carboncopy (cc) reciepient.
topic: kde client, kkc