[Kolab-devel] Choosing between kontact and kmail

Marc Mutz marc at kdab.net
Wed Aug 27 18:45:41 CEST 2008

On Tuesday August 26 2008, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> I think that the default with enterprise35 actually should be kontact,
> is this already the case?

I use it to switch back to kmail :)

Seriously, while I have your attention, the apt.intevation.org packages should
not overwrite the config files. Real Debian packages prompt to preserve
changes. Yours break my setup every single upgrade, since they just hard-code
kontact. Thus the need for this script. Actually, the script needs to be run
thrice, since apparently kmail's desktop file already contains a ServiceType.
not sure what that means, but the script is unhappy...

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz - marc at kdab.com, mutz at kde.org - Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB