[Kolab-devel] [issue2924] install-kolab.sh: -maxdepth/-mindepth notsupported by all find implementations

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Aug 20 12:02:56 CEST 2008

* ComCept Soliva <soliva at comcept.ch> [20080820 07:50]:
> is there any news regarding this issue ? I was not able to have a look to

No real news, but I just added a workaround in the issue:

| As a quick workaround you could just remove these options from the
| script and make sure you have no other files matching the pattern
| in subdirectories.

> the site https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/ (not available).

The tracker currently freezes every once a while. I'm not sure
what's happening here, but I've restarted it so it is usable now.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998