[Kolab-devel] [issue2984] PHP Notice: Unknown: Login aborted or PHP Notice: Unknown: IMAP protocol error: Client canceled authentication

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Aug 15 06:33:53 CEST 2008

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

I believe this signifies the attemt of Horde to access the cyrus imap client as
an anonymous user which we don't allow at the moment. The Kolab backend should
probably deny such connection attempts by default (though supporting such things
might be of more interest later if we want to support exporting Kolab stored
data to be publicly viewable).

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 16221
nosy: bernhard, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: PHP Notice:  Unknown: Login aborted or PHP Notice:  Unknown: IMAP protocol error: Client canceled authentication
topic: horde