[Kolab-devel] [issue2636] calendaer side-by-side view : strange glint while resizing the calendar view.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Apr 15 15:50:47 CEST 2008

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise rev. 795764

I have a calendar in side by side view with two resources and 4 whole day events
at on day. I resize kontact to a big size and move ths splitter in the calendar
view between the whole day view and the timeview slowly down, then while moving
the dayview shows starnge glint.

assignedto: till
messages: 14474
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: calendaer side-by-side view : strange glint while resizing the calendar view.
topic: kde client, prokde35