[Kolab-devel] c-client and php annotation patches on debian packages

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Mon Apr 14 09:10:46 CEST 2008

Hi all,

does anyone have already developed a procedure to apply the c -client
and php annotation patches on debian c-client and php packages?

I would like to install external-horde.sh but did not find a procedure
for the application of the c-client and php patches.

I would like to use the following environment:

- Kolab server with OpenPKG based installation
- Horde/webmail with debian based installation

Fabio