[Kolab-devel] [issue2595] certificate check dialogs have broken utf-8 chars/umlauts and are too wide

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Apr 4 16:21:22 CEST 2008

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version 1.2.9 (enterprise 20080321.788244)

After importing a new root CA I got two dialogs which I'll attach after opening
this issue.

1. Umlauts are broken (UTF-8 characters shown as Latin1)
2. The dialogs windows are much too wide to display on normal screens (1565 pixel)

assignedto: till
messages: 14363
nosy: bernhard, bh, ludwig, osterfeld, thomas, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: certificate check dialogs have broken utf-8 chars/umlauts and are too wide
topic: enterprise35, kde client