[Kolab-devel] cascading kolab distribution-list

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Apr 4 13:46:56 CEST 2008

hi gunnar,

Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>:

> Mike Gabriel <m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> writes:
>
>> hi gunnar,
>>
>> Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>:
>>
>>> Hi Mike,

>>> You should probably post this to the kolab-format list. I'm afraid I
>>> can't answer this one.
>>>
>>> If you have a good suggestion for the Horde web client we might be
>>> able to add that as an experimental extension and propose it to the
>>> format list.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Gunnar
>>>

>> i was in a circus intensive training camp last week and could not
>> really get online during that period. i am back on the ether and try
>> to work through all the various request that got stalled last week.
>>
>> i will get back to you with feedback hopefully before the end of the week.
>
> No worries. I'm wasn't certain if I should commit the dist list
> support but as Horde 3.2 will be further delayed I think I can safely
> add it at the moment.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar

this is great news... once you have added the distlist patch to your
patch queue (external-horde-cvs.sh) or even horde-cvs i will look at
the code and hope to add a proposal for kolab format of cascaded
lists...

i will hopefully find some time next wednesday to work on the code.
will distlist support be included in your patch queue / horde-cvs by
then?

BTW: is there a reason why you use the copy mechanism of
horde-fw-symlinks.php in your external-horde-cvs.sh script? a
symlinked horde-framework dir would make  it much easier to create
patches for the horde framework...

gtx,
mike

--

das netzwerkteam
mike gabriel, hamburger chaussee 240, 24113 kiel

fon: +49 431 64 74 196
voip/voicemail: +49 431 643 643 6
fax: +49 431 64 74 276
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de