[Kolab-devel] [issue2590] Access on other's calendars

Toni Kaufmann kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Apr 3 12:15:21 CEST 2008

New submission from Toni Kaufmann <toni at famkaufmann.info>:

I'm testing the combination of horde and kolab of the Gentoo overlay.
Now I've found two problems with users sharing ther calendars. The first one is,
that PERMS_DELEGATE doesn't seem to be implemented in the backend. So there is
allways an error-message when I try to delegate an appointment.
When I saw that, i thought of mapping PERMS_DELEGATE to PERMS_EDIT because this
would be okay for my pupose. But this didn't work neither. After some debugging
I found the reason: horde gets the Error "PERMISSION DENIED" when trying to read
the ACLs of the calendar-directory. This seems okay to me, because cyrus allows
GETACL only if the user, who tries tho read them, has andminister-privileges on
that folder.

Is there a known solution to these problems? Or do I have to patch my cyrus
accordingly?

Regards
Toni Kaufmann

PS: Excuse my bad english, I'm not a native speaker.

messages: 14347
nosy: FreakyPenguin
priority: bug
status: unread