[Kolab-devel] [issue2012] arnell arnelle arner arnesen

ahousaht kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Sep 23 21:45:29 CEST 2007

New submission from ahousaht <alarbus at momentumphotomedia.com>:

Get on  A*CGU  f;irst  t=hing Mo,n+day!

A-SSET C+API*TAL  GP INC..
ACG+U
$+1.15

AC*GU A=sset  Capi-ta-l G=ro*up, I;nc.  w+ill  fo;cus  up*on  loc;ati;n*g
and inv,est=in*g in s*mal+l,  pr=ofit*ab,l-e e-n*t*erpris=es wit;h
pr;omis=i-ng g-r*owth po=te+nt*ial*. The  Com*p,any  i;nte;nds  to i=n;vest
in  co+mpa+ni.es  in  a wid,e  ran-ge of categ-o,r*ie-s,  in-c,lu+ding
m=a*n-ufactu;ri+n-g,  envi-r;on=m,enta-l  clean--u.p.,  fi-nanc,ia+l s+e;r-vices
and oth;er  are;as*,  th,is co.mpan*y is  go.ing  to  ex=pl+o*de.

ACG;U A+CGU AC-GU  AC=GU A.CGU

HU,RRY  ca.ll  you.r Br+ok-er Now !!!

Hug.e PR  ca=m,p=aign unde;r;w+ay now and  its ti.me for you
to  get in  now and  r=ide th-is wav.e  earl=y to p-r+ofit.

causes a spindle-shaped enlargement of the shaft, which in the case of a
phalanx or metacarpal bone may resemble the dactylitis resulting from
tubercle or syphilis. A chondroma appears as a clear area in a skiagram.
A _skiagram_ of a bone in which there is a chondroma shows a clear rounded
area in the position of the tumour, which must be differentiated from
similar clear areas due to other kinds of tumour, especially the myeloma
--
ahriman

messages: 11994
nosy: alarbus