[Kolab-devel] [issue1989] Toltec/Horde and attachments to groupware objects

Michael Leupold kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Sep 13 16:16:37 CEST 2007

New submission from Michael Leupold <leupold at leunet.de>:

Horde doesn't seem to be able to attach files to groupware objects
(failing silently if I try). Even worse, files I attached using toltec seem to
get messed up as well.

I attached the original object I created using toltec (toltec.mbox) and what
became of it when I edited the mail-address using horde (horde.mbox). When
opening the modified contact in outlook, I see two attachments: test.txt (4
KB) and test.txt (68 B). Saving the attachments to disk gives me two
identical files 16 B each (just like the original file I attached).

Note that toltec doesn't link the attachment inside the xml groupware object.
Horde actually doesn't seem to touch the attachments at all (leaving them as
they are on saving).

versions used:
- kolab 2.1
- toltec 2.2.0 Beta 1
- horde installed from http://build.pardus.de/downloads/kolab-horde-tmp
(12.09.2007)

files: toltec.mbox
messages: 11926
nosy: lemma
status: unread
title: Toltec/Horde and attachments to groupware objects
topic: horde, toltec