[Kolab-devel] [issue2113] Toltec does not sync up some emails when CryptoEx is installed

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Oct 19 15:36:26 CEST 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Hi Joon,

finally I have decided to create an entry here,
though we already talk about this for a while.

We have a new email that Toltec does not sync up when
CryptoEx is installed. Toltec syncs is up correctly, when CryptoEx is
not installed. I will send this email "60." to you.

Reproduction is possible:
Please the file 60. in an email-folder on the server (using cyrreconstruct).
Sync twice. Now the email is gone on the server,
it is only in the pst.

Testing was done on an Outlook 2003 DE on Windows XP SP2 DE
with Toltec 2.2.0-beta1.

We know that this is most likely is a CryptoEx defect, but we
welcome you insight. The test should be easy and quick to do.

Best,
Bernhard

assignedto: joonradley
messages: 12368
nosy: bernhard, joonradley, ludwig, michael
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Toltec does not sync up some emails when CryptoEx is installed
topic: toltec