[Kolab-devel] [issue2095] new Horde ebuilds don’t copy over config files

Jeremy kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Oct 17 01:59:02 CEST 2007

New submission from Jeremy <jeremy at xehqter.com>:

None of the new horde ebuilds seem to copy over the config files. For example

Horde-kolab doesn’t copy over any of the .php files (conf.php, hooks.php, etc)
it also doesn’t copy over the templates to /etc/kolab/templates directory.

It does apply the patches.

This is in a fresh horde directory & fresh templates directory.

I tried copying over the files manually and running kolabconf, now I can get to
the login interface however I can't log in (endless login loop).

messages: 12326
nosy: xehqter
priority: critical
status: unread
title: new Horde ebuilds don’t copy over config files
topic: gentoo, horde