[Kolab-devel] [issue2262] SnippetWidget crash

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Nov 30 11:53:53 CET 2007

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

Hi, we have a QAKontactTest to test the new text snippet feature
(Textbausteine). When running Kontact "manually" adding new sippets seems to
work fine.
However, when running the test in Froglogic Squish, the test always crashes.
In the attachement there are two backtraces, both in SnippetWidget::slotAdd().

According to Froglogic this is not a bug in Squish but in Kontact. Due to this
issue the usage of text snippets is not automatically testable. So any help is
very much appreciated. Thanks!
-Dominik
PS: I accidently clicked "submit new entry" and then hit esc ;) sorry if this
issue was submitted twice.

assignedto: till
files: backtraces.txt
messages: 12857