[Kolab-devel] [issue2249] [horde/kronolith] Kronolith is unable to trigger a free/busy update on a folder rename

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Nov 23 13:19:09 CET 2007

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

Kronolith can correctly trigger on deletion of a folder but when renaming a
Calendar folder the Kolab driver gets called before the IMAP rename happens.

In fact even if we'd get called after the rename happened we'd still be unable
to correctly delete the f/b data of the old folder (since it got deleted).

Have to think about this.

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 12797
nosy: bernhard, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: minor bug
status: chatting
title: [horde/kronolith] Kronolith is unable to trigger a free/busy update on a folder rename
topic: horde