[Kolab-devel] [issue2217] "open" button/funcationality in full search window missing (Z37)

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Nov 16 11:37:12 CET 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20071114.736391)

In the full search windows there should be an "open"
button that opens the selected email from the search
result (Z37).

There is one "open" button on the dialog, but it
is for the search folder.
I started to think: Maybe we could reuse this button
for this we only needed to jump to the email within
the search folder, when with preview window, or
open the email additionally in case we have a preview windows.

Drawback: We are not within the context of the folder
where the email resides, but in the context of the search folder.
I would prefer the context of the email folder.

This would suggest a second button which would be default
when an email is selected. There should not be two buttons
labeled "open" on the dialog, so the folder open probably
needs renaming.

assignedto: till
messages: 12695
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: "open" button/funcationality in full search window missing (Z37)
topic: kde client, prokde35