[Kolab-devel] [Fwd: Cross domain ACL: any planning on it?]

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:40:19 CET 2007

Hi

I just wrote a patch yesterday to deny domain admin to have have
access to users of other domain!
This look like a step back from what you are looking fore :-)
But don't be afraid this is just a security fix, not a real step back !
The main problem is about cyrus imap, that don't let domains interoperate!

You should post your request on cyrus list too!

Regards.

On Nov 7, 2007 8:19 AM, Fabio Pietrosanti <lists at infosecurity.ch> wrote:
> Does anyone inside Kolab Devel would be interested in working on it?
>
> Hi all,
>
> i would like to know if there's some plan related with the
> implementation of cross domain ACL support that would permit a user in
> one virtual domain to access a mailbox of user in another virtual domain.
>
> If there's no 'volunteer based' commitment on it, the company for which
> i am working for would be willing to provide some financing to implement
> the required code.
>
> Fabio Pietrosanti

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com