[Kolab-devel] [Partial SUMMARY] Installation of Kolab2 2.1.0 Final on Solaris 10 11/06 Sparc

ComCept Net GmbH Andrea Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Wed May 23 20:09:48 CEST 2007

Hi

This is actually the problem meaning the db4 was successfully compiled and
installed. The db.h file etc. for db4 are in the correct directory meaning
include under /kolab. On the system there is no other db.h or db4 related
files. My friend has the same problem and he has a fresh installation as he
checked also for the specific files on the system but also he has no other
files db4 related files on the system.

This is the reason why we do not understand the situation meaning why says
php that this is not a major version?

Andrea

Mail: soliva at comcept.ch