[Kolab-devel] Installation of Kolab2 2.1.0 Final on Solaris 10 Sparc because of header not successful

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri May 18 12:34:56 CEST 2007

On Sunday 13 May 2007 01:08, ComCept Net GmbH Andrea Soliva wrote:
> I tried to compile/install kolab2 2.1.0 Final on Solaris 10 sparc
> (Recommended Cluster April 2007).
>
> This was not successful. For about 1 1/2 month I tried to compile for
> testing kolab2 2.1.0 RC2 which was successful.
>
> Now the different depending my system from this point it was successful and
> from now is that I installed the latest recommended cluster from April
> 2007. In this cluster following was adjusted:

Hi Andrea,
you could try to ask on the openpkg lists as well
or look into their new versions for some packages.

Given what you wrote, I guess that 2.1.0rc2 will also
not compile on your system anymore.

Our aim is to switch to a new OpenPKG version soon, as the 2.1.0 Kolab Server
has a rather old one due to the long release cycle.

Anyway: Thanks for testing!

Bernhard