[Kolab-devel] [issue1731] freebusy cache upgrade from before server 2.1b4 to 2.1.0

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon May 14 12:37:29 CEST 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

We only started using gdbm for sure since 2.1beta4,
according to the release notes, see kolab/issue1335 (pfbcache.db locking
problems).
Richard wrote, that before it was whatever database php selected.

I have one installation which was between 2.1b1 and 2.1b2
where the  kolab_2.0_to_2.1_upgrade_instructions.txt?rev=1.13
with convert-gdbm-dbload rev1.3 did not work, because the database
was not recognised. So I guess it was not gdbm, but something else
and our update instructions might not work at this point for servers
2.1b3 and earlier.

Possible paths:
a) enhance convert-gdbm-dbload to also deal with this other format.
b) use the trigger everything as possibility.

assignedto: wilde
messages: 10516
nosy: bernhard, steffen, thomas, wilde
priority: bug
status: unread
title: freebusy cache upgrade from before server 2.1b4 to 2.1.0
topic: server