[Kolab-devel] Horde Problem

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Mar 29 11:35:59 CEST 2007

"Patrick Lizotte" <patrick.lizotte at informatiquehamel.com> writes:

> None that i am aware of, is there a log i can check to see what went wrong ?
> http://192.168.2.7/horde return nothing .

Do you have any PHP-Skripts in /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/ ?

If not horde-kolab did not install correctly. I had a similar report
by somebody else. I added a suggestion in order to fix that here
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Server_Troubleshooting_-_Horde.

I'm not really certain if this helps though. Feedback welcome.

Cheers,

Gunnar