[Kolab-devel] cant see other attendees freebusy information under outlook 2003 with toltec.

Nissim Penias nissimpenias at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:23:12 CET 2007

Hello all,

I have a kolab 2.1 cvs with horde installation.

All my kontact clients can share calendars execpt for outlook 2003 ones.

here is the error message I am getting when trying to retreive freebusy info
from outlook:

An error occurred reading Internet free/busy data.
General failure. The URL was:
"http://host.domain.com/freebusy/user@domain.com.ifb"

Here is the apache-access.log output:
[21/Mar/2007:19:23:43 +0200] "GET /freebusy/user at domain.com.ifb HTTP/1.1"
200 2083

When I try to retrieve this url from the web browser it works !

I am cosulting toltec but it seems the problem is somehow in outlook since
when the toltec connector is publishing my freebusy info, I see the new
generated info under linux clients running kontact.

Any Idea's ? any help will be most appreciated .