[Kolab-devel] A reminder about merges to us package maintainers (OpenPKG, Suse, Gentoo, Debian etc.)

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Thu Mar 15 20:09:43 CET 2007

Op donderdag 15 maart 2007 19:11, schreef Marcus Hüwe:
> > The result: I had to correct some white space problems and the patch
> > will be accepted.
>
> Great!
> I think this is a step into the right direction. If the other patches (at
> least the remaining cyrus-imapd patches) will be accepted upstream there
> won't be a major problem to ship kolab with some distributions:) IMHO.

+1

Especially the cyrus patches:
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/merge4
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/merge6

Can you anyone say something about this one:
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/merge9
Is the functionality that is added by the patch indeed present in current
postfix?

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,