[Kolab-devel] What about kolab 2.2, 3.0 ? What's next ?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jun 21 21:50:17 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 13 June 2007 20:32, Richard Bos wrote:
> > Could someone give us features planned for 2.2 and 3.0 release ?
> > I looked carefully the site and did not find anything.
>
> http://www.kolab.org/roadmap.html

Also note that it largely depends on what the community does
and contributes. Kolab-Konsortium has a significant community member
always has some open quotes out and if customers decide to contract
and go forward with it, this means more code for the community.

The wish list is pretty long, but we are limited by time,
expertise and funding.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)