[Kolab-devel] [issue1787] horde: use of shares from other users does not work correctly

Thomas Nintemann kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jun 13 10:30:55 CEST 2007

New submission from Thomas Nintemann <t.nintemann at t-online.de>:

I provide four users, and from three users I share the calendars, tasks and
notes to one user. Now if I try to integrate the shares from the three users, i
see always only one share from the three users. The shares of the other two
users i cant see.
Also I am not able to manage the Calendar, Tasks, Notes from the one who has the
shares of the other users.

I have tested it with the explained howto install horde under kolab2 from the
kolab wiki.

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 10837
nosy: Thomas Jarosch, t.nintemann, wrobel
priority: bug
status: testing
title: horde: use of shares from other users does not work correctly
topic: horde