[Kolab-devel] gunnar: server/kolab-webadmin/kolab-webadmin/www/admin/user user.php.in, 1.23, 1.24

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Sat Jul 28 14:25:54 CEST 2007

Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de> writes:

> Am Freitag 27 Juli 2007 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
>
> Hi Gunnar,
>
>> I also reverted your kolabAllowSMTPRecipient for the Kolab-Server-2.2
>> branch in order to be able to work with the kolab webadmin development
>> version.
>
> Please explain in more detail. Why couldn't you leave the stuff in? E.g. why
> did the LDAP Schema changes hurt?
>
> (I doubt it)

I admit I did not check :) It simply looked like a joined commit and
from the last commit message you were apparently interrupted. The
webadmin was left broken and unusable. Since I knew you'd be able to
get to your last state of coding in five seconds using the commands I
posted, I did not bother to check the quality of the other commits but
followed Thomas lead and reverted the whole bunch of it.

Didn't mean to disrespect your work. It was just quickest solution
given the circumstances and the fact that it would be trivial to
revert to the old state and continue coding.

Cheers,

Gunnar