[Kolab-devel] Horde roadmap

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Jul 27 15:57:19 CEST 2007

Hi!

The title is probably suggesting too much but I wanted to give you a
short update on what lies ahead concerning Horde.

Since I now switched my development to the 2.2 branch of the server
the next set of packages will be delivered for the recently released
beta1 version of the Kolab-Server-2.2 version. Right now the horde
packages within CVS should build and you can probably install them if
you build Kolab from CVS. But I do not expect them to work without
problems yet. Fixing of the packages should happen next week.

It has currently not yet been decided if there'll be support for a
Horde webclient on the Kolab-2.1 branch. There are some problems with
the PEAR packages making a reliable installation more difficult on the
older 2.1 branch.

Cheers,

Gunnar