[Kolab-devel] enlargement of kolab ldap schema for asp service

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 26 12:29:35 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 01:05, Thomas Börnert wrote:
> you have just to
>
> > create field (if prefix is Kolabplugin ): KolabpluginIntervationQuotamax
>
> good idea, which id's should i use ? i don't want have collisions
> with new kolab attibutes in the future.

We could think about making a subtree within the private OID space,
which we could reserve for experimental attributes.
On the other hand, maybe it might be easier to just apply for your own
private OID space for experiments. This is fairly simple as far as I remember.

Thanks for the summaries and the comments, I am still making up my mind about
how to do this all best.

What strikes me as important is that some of the measures should be controlled
in the underlying software, not the web-frontend. In the current design it
would be allowed for the customers to connect to the ldap server itself, give
their credentail and just change the attribute they can.

So how with your web-cyradm would you enforce the options?

Best,
Bernhard