[Kolab-devel] [issue1842] .signature is wrapped

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jul 10 15:31:33 CEST 2007

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

kontact Version 1.2.4 (enterprise 20070703.682923)
(and all versions before)

The configured wrap margin affects the .signature text.

Since German laws require to add many things, my signature is >72 chars wide.
But I still want my mail text to be wrapped properly.

In my case the result looks like:

thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key:
0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B
18998
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver
Wagner

assignedto: till
messages: 11183
nosy: bernhard, bh, ludwig, osterfeld, thomas, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: .signature is wrapped
topic: kde client, prokde35