[Kolab-devel] First tests with horde packages

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Jul 5 15:09:16 CEST 2007

Hi Alessio,

Alessio Cecchi <alessio at skye.it> writes:

> Hello kolab's friends
>
> after many failure i have my kolab 2.1 + kolab-horde-tmp by gunnar.
> i have made today the first test and i have found some problem to report.
>
> Free-busy in horde not works. If i insert a new appointment in calendar
> freebusy are not update, so when another user try to get my freebusy status
> this is unavaiable. But if set up my account on kontact, the freebusy are
> updated and i cann see it also in horde.
>
> Another issue in horde-freebusy, when i see my free busy (for Alessio Cecchi)
> i see it correct, but others user in horde see my freebusy
> like "alessio at cecchi.lan" and information is not correctly update.
>
> Also i, if i add myself in attendees there are:
>
> Alessio Cecchi ------
> alessio at cecchi.lan -----
>
> With two different free busy status.
> It is very strange.

thanks for the report. I'll get back to Horde soon and try to fix
that. I'm just currently a little bit short on time which should
improve next week.

If you find bugs within Horde, feel free to submit them to the Horde
bugtracker (http://bugs.horde.org) in the Kolab queue. I'm maintaining
that queue and it is a good reminder for me to have them in there :)

Cheers,

Gunnar