[Kolab-devel] Postfix statistics

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Jan 12 22:15:08 CET 2007

* gelpi at corona.it <corona at gelpi.it> [20070112 09:18]:
>     /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.postfix every day generates the log summary
> statistics writing file /kolab/var/postfix/log/postfix.sum
>
> Due to kolab configuration every mail is counted three times in postfix.sum.
>
> Infact every mail is injected other two times in postfix,  one after
> amavis and another after kolabfilter.
>
> I modified pflogsumm to avoid counting the same message three time.

Thanks for the patch, this would make the summary finally useful.
Can you open an issue for it in the tracker? (and add at least
'thomas' to the nosy list)

I think a good time to integrate this is after the release of Kolab
2.1.0, so it can be included in 2.1.1. Please poke us again when
2.1.0 is released so we don't forget it :)

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/