[Kolab-devel] Better anti-spam for kolab

Jørgen Hermanrud Fjeld jhf at linpro.no
Tue Jan 2 23:42:27 CET 2007

Hello!

On 2007-01-02 21:59:33, Richard Bos wrote:
> the standard thing to do when offering new software is to open an issue in
> kolab's tracker at https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/
> It looks bureaucratic, perhaps it is bureaucratic, but in the end it works
> very well (for kolab).

I'm quite sure we can discuss the level of bureaucracy at great length,
at some other point in time, I'm currently busy filling out the ticket
;-)

https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1548

> BTW: there was a discussion about this (anti spam) on kolab-users ML as well.
> See for the start of the discussion:
> http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2006-December/005748.html

I saw this, but had nothing to contribute to their technical resolution,
however, I think the conversation illustrated the need for my anti spam
patches, so I hope you will seriously consider them for inclusion.

--
MVH
Jørgen H. Fjeld