[Kolab-devel] php patch

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 28 12:51:10 CET 2007

Hi Benoit,
it was nice metting you in Brussels!

On Thursday 22 February 2007 22:59, Benoit Mortier wrote:
> Sure but for now this is only beta software .. no critisicm intended.. as
> soon as they will be a stable version i'am sure that we the official
> packages on sid will be there and after that  we can put some packages on
> backports.org

Anyone who wishes to package Kolab Server should use 2.1rcx by now.
Though it said beta, it was better in some regards then 2.0.4
and if you start out for a new installation, you would avoid migration
costs later.

> By the way i'am currently working on the templates to integrate correctly
> that on a server where there is other services already running.. because
> not everybody have a second server for his mail server ;-)

Maybe a virtualisation can help you here, qemu, virtual box or something like
this.

> Another point that i want to be enhanced is the ldap to ease integration
> with othe software, should a put an entry in tracker for that ?

Feel free to create issues for wishes.
You should be as specific as you can obviously. :)

Cheers,
Bernhard