[Kolab-devel] web groupware

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Feb 26 20:18:13 CET 2007

Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com> writes:

> Hello Gunnar,
>
> On Wednesday, 21. February 2007, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
>> I'll have a look and will comment. Maybe we can work together on
>> getting it to match HEAD.
>
> Here you go:
>
> http://www.intra2net.com/de/produkte/opensource/groupware/kolab_cache_20070222.tgz
>
> I've included a readme.txt with a description of all files. The most important
> one is Kolab/Store.php. It does all the syncing and caching. All driver
> implementations just make use of the store and XML converter (Kolab/XML.php).
>
> Let me know what you think.

Hi Thomas,

thanks a lot! Since there were also some other parties interested I
created a bug entry for this:

https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1625

I did not have much time to go through the code but what I saw so far
looks very nice. All elements seem well seperated and I think there
should be no major work in transferring the work to current Horde CVS.

I'll post to the bug if once I have a clearer overview. Stephan Buys
was also interested in getting involved.

Cheers,

Gunnar