[Kolab-devel] Release Candidate 2 for Kolab Server 2.1.0?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Feb 16 11:23:59 CET 2007

* Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> [20070215 12:40]:
> On Wednesday 14 February 2007 16:47, Sascha Wilde wrote:
> > > Today ClamAV version 0.90 was released and there already is an
> > > OpenPKG package for it available. As current ClamAV packages are
> > > required for reading the new virus signatures I think we should
> > > include it in 2.1 despite being at rc1 now.
> >
> > I agree that this is the Right Thing To Do.
> >
> > Let's release a RC2 asap.
>
> Clamav often changes, I think this is no reason for a new rc.

But unlike all the other changes this is a major clamav update.

> So I would want the 2.1.0 release if there is nothing else significant.

As I wrote in my original mail (replace "could" with "couldn't"
there), there have been other changes with deserve being available
to the public.

For the real release some things need to be tested, e.g. parts of
http://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue?:columns=title,id,activity,status,assignedto&:sort=-activity&:group=priority&:filter=topic,status&:pagesize=50&:startwith=0&status=6&topic=1

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998