[Kolab-devel] Release Candidate 2 for Kolab Server 2.1.0?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Feb 14 14:37:27 CET 2007

Hi!

Today ClamAV version 0.90 was released and there already is an
OpenPKG package for it available. As current ClamAV packages are
required for reading the new virus signatures I think we should
include it in 2.1 despite being at rc1 now.

Of course this means we need a new RC, but as we had other small
changes, this could be too bad. The new RC could already contain
version number 2.1.0-(date) instead of 2.0.99-(date) to verify that
versioning works ok.

Any objections?

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998