[Kolab-devel] [issue1594] Unexpected behaviour when cancelling appointment paste

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Feb 8 10:07:27 CET 2007

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

proko2.1.6 on SuSE 10.0:

Cancelling an appointment paste results in unexpected behaviour:

- use a setup with more than one DIMAP account
- create an appointment
- cut the appointment with Ctrl-x
- paste the appointment with Ctrl-v
- a dialog appears, asking into which calendar I want to paste the appointment
- hit "cancel"

The appointment is pasted *anyway*, into the currently marked calendar. In my
opinion, the appointment should not be pasted when I hit "Cancel".

messages: 9578
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Unexpected behaviour when cancelling appointment paste
topic: kde client