[Kolab-devel] Kontact testing/troubleshooting

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Feb 7 17:32:00 CET 2007

Stephan Buys <stephan at impi.org.za> writes:

> What is the best/most current Kontact to test with? There is obviously a lot
> of activity in the Roundup tracker around Kontact, but it is unclear to me
> where we should get the latest patched source from.
> Is it a TAG/BRANCH with the KDE SVN?

The current version is provided in the proko2 branch at

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/kdepim/

This should compile against KDE 3.3.

I think there are efforts ongoing moving to the newer KDE 3.5 code and
that probably happens in the proko3 branch but I am not really certain
concerning the significance of that branch. Neither the kolab website
(http://www.kolab.org/download.html#kolab2kdeclient) nor the wiki
holds any details.

Cheers,

Gunnar