[Kolab-devel] Horde Development - call for co-ordination

Stefan Gohmann gohmann at univention.de
Wed Feb 7 13:49:37 CET 2007

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2007 10:54 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> As far as I know both Univention and intra2net are also working on or
> with Horde.

yes, we have tested and used the patches from Gunnar in our horde packages. In
the near future we want to start a test with the horde packages from the
horde cvs HEAD.

A new horde topic in the kolab bug tracker would be a good idea.

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Gohmann         Entwicklung              gohmann at univention.de
Univention GmbH        Linux for your Business  fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Mary-Somerville-Str.1  28359 Bremen             fax: +49 421 22 232-99
                       http://www.univention.de