[Kolab-devel] Kdepim proco 2 version ?

Francis Viviers francis at impi.org.za
Tue Feb 6 12:32:02 CET 2007

Hi guys

I was trying to compile the kdepim proco2 for testing with our kolab server. I
did a svn checkout for the kdepim from :
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/kdepim/proko2/kdepim , which compiles
fine. I also downloaded :
http://max.kde.org:8080/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/kde-client/kdepim-3.3.proko2.1.6.tar.bz2 ,
which does not compile fine and gives linking problems.

What is the difference between these two and which is the better option to
use.

--
Regards

Francis Viviers
Senior Developer
Impi Linux (Pty) Ltd.
--

"Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate