[Kolab-devel] Spam Quarantine Looping

Thomas Black tsblack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:37:17 CET 2007

Hi

> Use the spam_lovers setting in
> /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/amavisd.conf.template

Thanks, I eventually figured this one out after a bit of digging.
Another question though, where is sender verification managed within
the Kolab setup? I see several warnings in my logs that hosts could
not be verified; theoretically if I wanted to change that from a warn
to a reject, where would that be? Also, does Kolab do verification on
the sending email address to ensure that it exists? It would seem so,
given the lack of deferred messages, but I'd like to see where the
code for that sits...

Thanks

-Thomas