[Kolab-devel] Back with Kolab (Hello all)

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sun Feb 4 22:24:14 CET 2007

Hi Stephan,

Op donderdag 1 februari 2007 11:48, schreef Stephan Buys:
> I am very interested in the push to stabilize the Horde web client and to
> help put the finishing touches on the Kolab 2.1 (multi-domain) server.

horde seems to have a problem to connect to kolab's smtp daemon.  AFAIK most
people using horde in combination with kolab, configure horde to use sendmail
instead of smtp.  If you're able to investigate and perhaps fix this, it
would be superb!

--
Richard Bos
We are borroing the world of our chlidren,