[Kolab-devel] [issue1587] Debian etch problems with password and fb lists

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Feb 2 12:02:43 CET 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

I have done a test configuring kdepim 4:3.5.5.dfsg.1-6
(from Debian Etch). There is another one in the queue
based on 3.5.6.

Configuration was done by the kolabwizard.

Problem a)
Did not try to download freebusy lists.

Observation: No fb list shown, altough
 it could be accessed manually using the URL in konqueror.
Expectation: fb list should have been shown.

Analysis: Nothing in the apache logs. Only triggers.
Expecation: .ifb lists for the user in question should have
been requested.

Maybe was not configured correctly,
the url was
        https://192.168.11.1/freebusy/

(nothing else, while I in proko2 have
        https://kolabserver.example.org/freebusy/%EMAIL%.ifb

Problem b)
        Setting saving the password with kolabwizard did not work.
        There were several additional questions about the password.
Maybe a) and b) are connected.

We should retry with the experimental Etch package,
if we can reproduce the problem, file a report with Debian.
If we could reproduce with Kdepim based on KDE 3.5 SVN
we should also file a report with KDE.

assignedto: bh
messages: 9533
nosy: bernhard, bh, ludwig, osterfeld, till
priority: bug
status: need-eg
title: Debian etch problems with password and fb lists
topic: kde client