[Kolab-devel] Back with Kolab (Hello all)

Stephan Buys stephan at impi.org.za
Thu Feb 1 11:48:00 CET 2007

Hi all,

I sincerely hope that those of you that I worked with in the past remember me.
I used to be one of the Code Fusion guys (yes, I am the one credited in the
About Kolab pages on the Kolab web interface :-) )

I just wanted to say hello to everyone I used to worked with (Bernhard,
Bernhard, Martin, Steffen, Joon and Richard) and all the new people I notice
on the list.

I am glad to report that I am back, this time I work for Impi Linux
(www.impilinux.co.za) and that one of my major focus areas is Kolab - so
expect to see some activity from myself as well as my colleagues here.

I am very interested in the push to stabilize the Horde web client and to help
put the finishing touches on the Kolab 2.1 (multi-domain) server.

So please give me a shout and glad to see you the familiar names!

Kind regards,
Stephan